Members of the EJO Society receive:
- The Society’s magazine, The Abbey Chronicle which is published three times a year (in May, September and January), any Indexes and other ‘Special’ issues, such as those produced after our biennial Cleeve Weekends. Subscriptions are due each year after the January issue.
- The right to attend our Biennial General Meeting and take part in the running of the Society by voting at this meeting, or via postal or email ballot.
- An invitation to attend our biennial Cleeve weekend. More information about the Cleeve weekend is published in the Chronicle.
- The knowledge that you are part of a world-wide community of collectors and readers of Oxenham’s work.
Members may also:
- Borrow EJO titles from the Society’s Library on payment of a small fee and return postage(UK members only).
- Borrow items of related interest from the Society’s Archives on the same basis (UK members only).
- Order exclusive Abbey Chronicle/EJO Society merchandise.
- Submit articles for the Abbey Chronicle. You can contact the editor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a copy of our constitution.
Please contact our Treasurer on email@example.com if you have any queries about membership.